Your Biblical Mentor Lydia
You are unique, and so was Lydia.
Welcome to Lydia’s professional development course, finding and connecting with your ideal audience.
Lydia was a woman with style! She was a definite influencer, and so are you. As a charismatic, successful woman, she set an example worth following.
She knew her ideal clients and used that knowledge to make the most of her business. Her influence with her customers, employees, trade merchants, and vendors gave her opportunities for making disciples of Jesus.
Her role was vital for her world, and your role is vital for your world.
In the course, we’ll learn how to:
- Understand the problem your business solves and for whom.
- Create your ICA – Ideal Client Avatar.
- Discover where your ideal client is ‘hanging out’ and how to attract them to your business.
- Bring your perfect client through your sales cycle, from prospect to purchase.
- Set up a content calendar for consistency and impact.
There are three different tiers offered for this course.
I designed each level so the subject matter is accessible to everyone,
no matter the stage of your business journey.
Basic Tier – Finding and connecting with your ideal audience
You will receive a three-page PDF document download that will teach you how to create your social media content for a year.
I created these instructional downloads using the REAP teaching method of learning. REAP means Read, Example, Apply, and Practice.
I believe you will find the four sections of the REAP method easy to understand and relatable.
This download is perfect for those who are just getting started and want to develop a client avatar and learn how to connect with each client.
Professional Tier – Finding and connecting with your ideal audience.
The Professional Tier course contains four lessons plus a bonus lesson!
- Lesson 1: Uncover the story of the problem your business solves, for who and how.
- Lesson 2: Dig deeper into your ideal client and tell their story so that you can be the answer to their problem.
- Lesson 3: Figure out where your ideal client is hanging out and how to write content so she’ll be knocking down your door.
- Lesson 4: Understand the sales cycle of your ICA and discover how to solve your client’s problem authentically.
- Bonus Lesson: Go through the steps of creating a content strategy and developing a content calendar.
The courses consist of a PowerPoint slide deck with my voice speaking over each slide plus downloadable handouts for each lesson.
This course is perfect for those who wish to grow their business to the next level. Gain a laser-like focus on your clients’ needs and how you are the answer to their problems.
Expert Tier – Finding and connecting with your ideal audience
The Expert Tier includes all the above courses and materials plus a one-on-one coaching session with me, Deneen TB.
In addition to the above course and materials, you will receive a 45-minute one-on-one coaching session with Deneen TB.
The Expert Tier is our best *deal and perfect for those who wish to quickly up-level their skills.
Once you purchase this plan, you will receive the downloads, and I will personally email you to schedule our coaching session.
*If you wish to buy a 45-minute one-on-one coaching session outside of this tier, the cost will be $127.
Invest in Your Professional Development
Whether you’re new to business or have been on the journey for years, this professional development course will give you the clarity and focus on matching your client to your solutions.
Review the levels and pricing below.
The Professional and Expert tiers include courses and downloadable worksheets for each lesson.