Learn from Women in the Bible
Women in the bible are just like women today. They had family, friends, and careers. These women had faith in God and trusted Him throughout their lives. The cultures, roles, and locations are undoubtedly different than our circumstances today. However, the hearts and hopes of these women are just as relevant to us now.
I believe we can learn a lot from the women in the bible. In fact, I wrote a whole Clarity book about eleven women of the Bible and how women today can Clarify our calling by following their examples.
Before going any further, please take the Biblical Businesswomen Quiz to learn:
Who is your Biblical business mentor?
I like to think of these women in the Bible as our Biblical Mentors. Biblical Mentors can give us clarity in our faith, our relationships, and our work. Women in the Bible have a lot to teach us today about our Spiritual development, Personal Development, and Professional Development.
Your Professional Development
Professional development centered around Women in the Bible, our Biblical Mentors, is a method to learn and gain tools necessary to make your business successful. You will gain clarity and focus on creating the God-centered business that serves others with your talents.
Build and Support a Foundation for Success
These Professional Development courses are the resources you need to get clarity and move your business to the next level. Throughout the courses, you will build and support the foundation of your business with the skills and tools custom-tailored to your needs based on these Biblical Mentors.
Within these six-courses, you will find everything needed to build the business of your dreams. So, if you find another Biblical Mentor’s course description interesting, feel free to purchase the course that interests you the most. You may buy as many or as little as you wish based on your needs at this moment in time.
Professional Development Benefits
Each Biblical Mentor offers many professional development benefits that will take your business to the next level. Here are the highlights on each biblical Mentor:
Deborah – Improve Your Presentation Skills
- Create compelling presentations through storytelling
- Improve your presence on the platform, in front of others
- Choose words and use your voice for more impact
- Speak to all types of listeners in your audience, so they hear your message
Huldah – Create a vision for your business
- Think through a God-sized dream
- Discover how God designed you to step into the dream
- Create a plan to move the vision forward
- Write a Vision Statement
Lydia – Find and connect with your ideal audience
- Understand the problem your business solves
- Create your ICA, Ideal Client Avatar
- Discover where your ideal client is ‘hanging out’ and how to attract them to your business
- Bring your ideal client through your sales cycle, so they buy from you
- Set up a content calendar for consistency with presenting your content
Priscilla – Become an Expert Networker
- Develop and deliver your 60-commercial
- Research strategies for finding places to network
- Tools to help you know what to offer and how to connect
- Strategies for your networking time and follow-up
Puah and Shiphrah – Create and Launch Products
- Create your ideal client following
- Develop a product or service that will WOW your ideal clients
- Present your product or service perfectly
Rahab – Create Goals and an Action Plan
- Utilize the SMART goals’ strategy
- Create goals for all areas of your life
- Discover methods for breaking down goals into manageable action items
- Construct productive days for your business growth
- Adapt strategies to form habits for your success
Read what others are saying about these courses
These courses have allowed me to see the connections between my faith & my business and have given me real ways that I can honor God by recognizing and utilizing the things He has given me. Lynnet
I feel genuinely transformed by these Courses. I started as a hot mess and now feel directed and on a mission. I learned so many things, and it helped me see how I need to use different approaches with clients and team members. Everything came full circle for me, and I feel confirmation from God about my direction. Susan
Plus! Each purchase of the Professional or Expert Tier gets you three extra BONUSES.
- Virtual 2-hour Mastermind Session – One-time free access to our PUMP Mastermind in the month of your choice.
- E-book- The Woman’s Guide to a Thriving Faith-walk
- Lesson- How to Create an Irresistible Lead Magnet
Get started today learning from the BEST Women in the Bible through the Biblical Mentor Model. There are three levels for you to choose from, one is right for you.
Don’t forget to take the Biblical Businesswomen Quiz to learn:
Who is your Biblical business mentor?