Consider this Wise Woman
This 5-day Personal Mastery Challenge contains self-development ideas for your personal growth. We all need self-motivation for self-growth and help to gain a growth mindset.
Self-improvement is an inside job that you are the only expert on yourself which means you’re in the driver’s seat!
This 5-day Personal Mastery Challenge is designed to jump-start you into the mindset of getting positive tasks done with less stress.
Each day you will choose what you will do, begin doing the behavior, and add a new item each day to Master.
Here are the five areas this personal mastery challenge will focus on:
- Day 1 is to boost your health.
- Day 2 is to deepen your faith life.
- Day 3 is to express gratitude.
- Day 4 is to improve your relationships.
- Day 5 is to clarify goals.
Are you ready to JUMPSTART and PUMP UP your life with the Personal Mastery Challenge? Click below for your Plan!
Fill out the form below to receive your free download
Also, you may find these free resources useful:
If you have any questions, please feel free to set up a free 30-minute Clarity Call with me. Simply, (I’m all about the simple things) go to my Calendly page and set up a time for us to chat. I look forward to speaking with you.
Take the Quiz to discover your Biblical Business Mentor. Oh, and did I mention that it’s a woman? Yes! Women in the Bible had careers too!
I invite you to learn more about creating a God-Centered business by watching my Truth and Business Show on YouTube.
Check out my FREEBIES page to see all of my free resources for growing in Faith and running a God-Centered business.
Discovering God’s calling on your life
I want you to live out God’s calling on your life. Let’s begin your journey by:
- Getting clarity around how God has designed you to show up in your industry.
- Creating your own Mosaic Masterpiece Model™ business that brings all your unique pieces together in a way that is truly YOU.
- Discovering your personality and leadership style for effective communication.
- Learning to use your Spiritual Gifts in your business to serve God while serving your clients.