What is the PUMP Mastermind?
If you’re new to the Mastermind concept like I was, you may be wondering what it is and what is it going to do for me and my business?
The simple answer is that a mastermind is a small group of like-minded business owners helping each other grow their businesses.
In the PUMP Mastermind, I lead a small group of women who committed to powering up their businesses. Whether you’re a newbie or a seasoned business owner, we can all help each other grow our businesses.
Power to Fuel Your Business
I believe in the power of Masterminding because I have personally and professionally benefited from various masterminds throughout my career.
If you’re anything like me you may often seek business advice from your family or friends. However, what we receive in return are oversimplified answers and a lot of “you shoulds” that aren’t based on practical business experience.
When I discovered my first Mastermind, I finally found a tribe of women who would give me the advice and power to fuel my business taking it to the next level. These women understood my dreams, goals, ideas, and supported me while I supported them in return.
Fuel your business just like you
fuel your vehicle!
PUMP Mastermind Group For Women
Our Mastermind Group is a positive place to get the help you need to meet your goals and support the goals of others. Here are just a few things that women found after attending our Mastermind:
- A community of Christian women who want to know about you and your dreams
- A wealth of wisdom, brainstorming ideas, solutions, new approaches, and break-through thinking
- A Clarity coach dedicated to serving you and providing you with a nurturing community of growth and value.
“Iron sharpens iron, and one man (woman) sharpens another.” Proverbs 27:17 ESV
Challenge Focused – Goal Oriented – Accountability Community
With PUMP (Power Up Mastermind Program), you gain a Community
Each month women come into a safe community space. We each seek to listen and be heard by the other women in the room. We aim to be challenged and inspired to do our work better and to pour into others our wisdom and care.
We come together to build supportive relationships because they are essential for our business. We come together so that we can be with women who are like us and who understand the things we are going through. We come together for encouragement.
We’re not meant to do life or business alone.
For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them. Mathew 18:20,
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: Will this Mastermind group for women, help me build or grow my business?
A: Yes!! In the Mastermind program, everything we learn and do is directed towards building and growing you and your business. Learn and get support from my team and me. We’ve got you covered.
Q: How do I access the Mastermind sessions?
A: All of our sessions occur live in a virtual setting through Zoom.
Q: What happens during the Mastermind session?
A: Here us the outline of our sessions:
- 6:00 pm Welcome
- 6:05 Sharing a ‘win’ from the previous month – This sets us up for success!
6:20 Business topic teaching
- 6:40 Hot Seat for each member (8 minutes) – How can we help you?
- 7:50 Everyone will state their goal for the next month
Q: What is the Hot Seat?
A. Each member has a chance to discuss an issue, challenge, plan of action, or idea. Whether you want ideas or feedback, the group is there for you. Maybe you had something work out well, and you wish to share it with the group that’s great too! We can all learn from others what worked and what did not work.
Q: What if I have to miss a session?
A: All sessions will be recorded so you can review them at any time!
WHO IS THIS MASTERMIND FOR?
Women like you who are ready to:
- Build a new business or grow a current business
- Commit themselves to learn, grow and achieve their goals
- Run a business with excellence and for the Glory of God
- Have a prosperous business and life once and for all
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS
- Each meeting will be held on the third Thursday of the month from 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm (EST)
- Each member is expected to be present and on time for the meeting
- Everyone will have an opportunity to speak and participate equally
- Every person makes it their intention to support others in achieving their goals openly and positively. Please keep in mind there will be constructive criticism, but there should be no putting down, or criticism of other group members.
Let’s be intentional, learn, and grow together
This program will consist of a small group of women committed to success and achieving their goals. All women will be at different levels of faith and business, so don’t worry about belonging! We all belong when we want to Glorify God through our work and work with excellence.
Choose the mastermind package that works for you.
I believe in the power of Masterminding and want you to benefit the most from our community. I realize that vacations, holidays, business, and life, in general, can make it difficult to attend all meetings. Thus, these three packages below have been designed with you in mind.
STILL NOT SURE? LET’S TALK!
I understand this is a big decision. I’m happy to answer any of your questions or address any of your concerns. Please feel free to email me at email@example.com or sign up for a free 30-minute Clarity Call. You are welcome to reserve a date and time that works for you on my Calendar. Go to my Calendly page to sign up!