- This event has passed.
Bible/Book Club- Called to Create by Jordan Raynor, Part 2
June 5, 2018 @ 11:45 am - 1:00 pmFree
Are you looking for a safe place to explore Bible principles that will grow you personally and professionally? Do you want a place of friendship with other like-minded businesswomen who want to share faith, friendship and business with no pressure to conform to a preset idea?
In this energizing book, serial entrepreneur and bestselling author Jordan Raynor helps artists, entrepreneurs, writers, and other creatives reimagine our work as service to God and others, addressing such penetrating questions as
– Is my work as a creative really as God-honoring as that of a pastor or missionary?
– What does it look like to create not to make a name for myself but to glorify God and serve others?
– How can I use my work to fulfill Jesus’s command to create disciples?
– Will what I make today matter in eternity?
The GFYO (Grow From Your Overflow) Bible/Book Club is a place to:
• Cultivate your relationship with God and like-minded business women of Faith
• Advance in Hope, Appreciation, Knowledge, Faith, Joy and Love!
From this foundation we can then move our businesses forward and develop amazing friendships through Live Connection. Whether you are in a time of wilderness or standing on the mountain top- you need God. In periods of uncertainty or periods of great joy you need God.
Use this Book as an opportunity to seek His counsel, to be still and listen and ask for Him to show-up in your life and business in extraordinary ways. Bring your LUNCH and your BOOK to this time set aside to talk about God, Life, and Business.
We are looking for Christian businesswomen to be involved in the GFYO Christian Women’s Network Group. If you love the Lord, love to build community and are looking for a way to serve ‘on Mission’ in the Marketplace then this Bible/Book Club is for you.