The Dare to Lead Online Bible/Book study is over.
However, I encourage you to go through the recorded sessions on my YouTube channel and follow along as you read this fantastic book by Brene’ Brown.
Join us for the Dare to Lead online study. We’ll be on YouTube Live in a safe online community of like-minded women. Of course, I’ve received permission from Brene’ Brown’s organization to hold this online study!
Equally, we’ll connect Brené’s research on leading with vulnerability to how God has called us to Lead in the same way.
Are you a leader?
Here’s the test. Does this definition of leadership sound like you?
Leader: Anyone who takes responsibility for finding the potential in people and processes and has the courage to develop that potential.
Leadership is not about titles or the corner office. It’s about the willingness to step up, put yourself out there, and lean into courage. The world is desperate for braver leaders. It’s time for all of us to step up. -Brene’ Brown
If you answered YES and are ready to “step up,” then this online study is for you!
We’ll put a Christian focus on Brene’ Brown’s latest bestselling book Dare to Lead.
Join our online community of like-minded women as we connect Brené’s research on leading with vulnerability to how God has called us to Lead in the same way.
An online study that fits your schedule!
- A study that fits your busy schedule, any time and anywhere!
- No driving, no makeup, and being in your sweats or pajamas are allowed!
- A private online Facebook group where you can connect with other women like you!
- Five videos on YouTube LIVE. Videos will always be accessible at any time if you can’t make it LIVE.
Join our FREE 5-week study
Online on YouTube,
Tuesday’s on the 8’s – 12:08 PM (EDT) to – 12:58 PM (EDT)
- June 18, 2019
- July 2, 2019
- July 16, 2019
- July 30, 2019
- Aug 13, 2019
If you’re on vacation or can’t attend the LIVE session, no worries! All session videos will be accessible at your convenience.
Buy your book:
In the Dare to Lead Online study, you will learn:
- Bible verses to apply to the book that will connect faith & business
- Strategies to implement the Book/Bible principles to your own business
- Brene’ Brown’s collection of four skill sets
- Living into Our Values
- Braving Trust
- Learning to Rise
Learn more about DeneenTB.
Equally important, learn more about Brene’ Brown, the author of five #1 New York Times Best Selling books.