Consider this Wise Woman
Read these uplifting Bible affirmations for daily encouragement and to help you focus on God.
These Bible affirmations will help you feel His presence in your life and help you grow in faith so you can fuel your business. This list contains over 100 affirmations from the Bible. Here is an example of just a few of my favorites:
- The fruit I produce brings great joy to God, my Father in Heaven. John 15:8
- My faith makes me whole in spirit, soul, and body. Mark 5:34
- Because I place my hope in the Lord my strength is renewed. Isaiah 40:31
- God is my refuge and strength …. always ready to help me in times of trouble. Psalm 46:1
- Because I place my hope in God, I can soar like an eagle, run and not grow weary, walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31
- God is able to do immeasurably more in my life than I could ever imagine. Ephesians 3:20
- The Lord is my good Shepherd. He provides for all of my needs. Psalm 23:1
Grab your Bible Affirmations Today!
Fill out the form below to receive your free download
Also, you may find these free resources useful:
If you have any questions, please feel free to set up a free 30-minute Clarity Call with me. Simply, (I’m all about the simple things) go to my Calendly page and set up a time for us to chat. I look forward to speaking with you.
Take the Quiz to discover your Biblical Business Mentor. Oh, and did I mention that it’s a woman? Yes! Women in the Bible had careers too!
I invite you to learn more about creating a God-Centered business by watching my Truth and Business Show on YouTube.
Check out my FREEBIES page to see all of my free resources for running a God-Centered business.
Discovering God’s calling on your life
I want you to live out God’s calling on your life. Let’s begin your journey by:
- Getting clarity around how God has designed you to show up in your industry.
- Creating your own Mosaic Masterpiece Model™ business that brings all your unique pieces together in a way that is truly YOU.
- Discovering your personality and leadership style for effective communication.
- Learning to use your Spiritual Gifts in your business to serve God while serving your clients.